You can absolutely increase your investment. While we can’t accommodate changes to investments that have already been issued, you can easily commit a new investment using the same Wunder account. Please note that the new investment will be treated separately -- it will need to meet the appropriate investment minimum and it will start its own investment term.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a Wunder account?
- Can I create an account before I'm ready to invest?
- Can I open a Wunder account for someone else?
- Can I increase my investment?
- Can I re-invest my returns?
- How safe is my information?
- What is an ACH transfer?
- What is 2-Factor Authentication?
- Can I designate a Beneficiary?
- How do I close my account?