Wunder offers investors the ability to implement “Two-Factor Authentication” (also known as Multi-Factor Authentication) for additional account security. This security measure is extremely common, and requires an investor to connect their mobile phone to their Wunder account. Connecting a phone is simple:
- Navigate to your Wunder Account's Settings.
- Select "Enable" Multi-Factor Authentication.
- When prompted, enter your phone number and click the “Send Code” button.
- Enter the verification code that Wunder will send to your phone via SMS, and click the “Verify Code” button.
- Voila! You’re all set up.
Now, when you attempt to log in, or perform other secure actions (like change your bank account), a verification code will be sent to your phone and you will be prompted to enter it.
This security measure makes your account significantly more secure by requiring additional authentication inputs and technologies. This is supplemental to your username and password. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Wunder at email@example.com.