ACH stands for “Automated Clearing House” and is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. At Wunder, we use this transaction method to securely receive your initial investment principal, and to deposit your monthly returns.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a Wunder account?
- Can I create an account before I'm ready to invest?
- Can I open a Wunder account for someone else?
- Can I increase my investment?
- Can I re-invest my returns?
- How safe is my information?
- What is an ACH transfer?
- What is 2-Factor Authentication?
- Can I designate a Beneficiary?
- How do I close my account?