Can I invest using my retirement account?

Wunder can facilitate investments from self-directed IRA's. To enable this, we've partnered with STRATA Trust Company, a leading national IRA custodian that specializes in facilitating tax-advantaged investments.

If you already have an account with STRATA, you can simply start a new investment, select 'Submit New Investment as: New Self-Directed IRA Investor" and enter your STRATA account number when prompted (on the first step of the investment process).

If you do NOT have an account with STRATA yet, you may create one here: Choose the 'Crowdfunding' option when opening an account).

*Please note that there is an investment minimum of $25,000 for investments that are comitted using an IRA. This minimum is set to ensure that STRATA's IRA fees (which are flat) do not negate the tax advantage of such an investment. It also reflects additional administrative costs that Wunder incurs with each new IRA investment.

Was this article helpful?

3 out of 3 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.