I live outside of the U.S., can I invest?

As a general rule, you need to both have a U.S. bank account and be a U.S. taxpayer to invest with Wunder Capital. If you live outside of the U.S. but are interested in investing, we invite you to sign up for an account here. You will be put on our waitlist and we will be sure to notify you if we are able to facilitate investments from international investors in the future.

Was this article helpful?

20 out of 22 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.