If you've gone through Wunder's investment process, or you have read a Fund's Offering Memorandum, you have come across "Dwolla, Inc." So who - or what - is Dwolla? Dwolla is a third-party payment services provider that Wunder works with to ensure financial speed and security. Dwolla enables bank account verifications and it manages all ACH banking transactions for both the purchase of and payments on investment notes.
Articles in this section
- With Wunder, what am I investing in?
- Who can invest?
- How do I make an investment?
- Is there a minimum investment?
- How do I receive my investment's returns?
- What documents are needed to verify accreditation?
- What are the tax implications of a Wunder investment?
- Can I invest using my retirement account?
- Who are your other investors?
- Are there any management fees?