The term of your investment will be detailed in the Fund’s Offering Memorandum (which is available for download when you create a Wunder account) and also outlined in the investment documents. As of 10/3/2018, investment terms range from 60-120 months, depending on the solar fund selected.
Articles in this section
- With Wunder, what am I investing in?
- Who can invest?
- How do I make an investment?
- Is there a minimum investment?
- How do I receive my investment's returns?
- What documents are needed to verify accreditation?
- What are the tax implications of a Wunder investment?
- Can I invest using my retirement account?
- Who are your other investors?
- Are there any management fees?