This article is a how-to guide for the To-Do List found within Wunder’s borrower portal. Your To-Do List helps you keep track of and outstanding ‘to-dos’ (data requirements and action items) required for important milestones including financing approval, contracting and funding.
You will use the To-Do List to identify outstanding requirements, submit data and review requested changes.
Navigating to Your To-Do List
Your To-Do List is accessed through the borrower portal using the following steps.
1. Log In to the Borrower Portal.
a. If you are logging in for the first time, you’ll be prompted to create an account.
2. Find your Deal
a. Navigate to the “Deals” tab, and select the applicable Deal.
3. Find your To-Do List
a. From the deal overview, click on the blue “To-Do List” icon.
b. If you do not see the blue “To-Do List” icon, you either don't have any items on your to-do list or this feature hasn't been activated for your deal.
To-Do List Goals
Your To-Do List is organized by “Goals,” milestones in Wunder’s financing process. To achieve a Goal, all of the To-Dos under it must be completed. Your To-Do list will automatically expand to your current Goal. To review To-Dos from Past Goals or To-Dos for an upcoming Goal, scroll up and down the page and click the Goal header, which will expand to display all of the To-Dos under it.
Wunder’s Goals are listed below:
- Financing Approval contains the initial set of To-Dos for Wunder to conduct due diligence, receive approval from its Credit Committee, and prepare a contract package.
- Financing Contracts contains Wunder's contract package, which will be available for signature once the deal has been approved by Wunder's Credit Committee.
- Funding contains To-Dos required for your first disbursement of loan proceeds. You will have a new Funding Goal for each funding request.
- Future [only applicable for construction-to-term financing] contains To-Dos that are not required for the most immediate disbursement but will be needed at a later stage in the financing process.
Managing your To-Dos
Click on each To-Do to open a note with instructions on how to successfully complete the To-Do, including specific acceptance criteria. The Note may also provide links to Wunder Support Center for additional guidance.
Types of To-Dos
- Data Requirements include an button allowing you to upload data. You are able to upload multiple documents to one To-Do.
- Action Items are tasks needed to achieve your Goal and won’t include an ‘Upload’ option. Instructions to complete the task will be provided as a note on the To-Do. Examples of Action Items include connecting the borrower’s bank account and executing Wunder’s contracts.
Each To-Do has a flag indicating its current status.
- indicates that the To-Do is still outstanding.
- indicates that data has been uploaded or an action has been initiated. This icon will remain in place while Wunder reviews the uploaded documentation for acceptability.
- indicates that the To-Do has been completed and any uploaded document(s) have been accepted by Wunder. No further action is needed.
- indicates that the uploaded data did not satisfy Wunder’s diligence criteria. Wunder will add a note detailing the issues with the previously uploaded documentation and the necessary changes and/or new documentation required to satisfy the To-Do. Note: consistently check your To-Do List after submitting data for any requested changes. Any delays in responding to rejected items will likely lead to an extended funding timeline.