This article is a how-to guide for the To-Do List found within Wunder’s borrower portal. The To-Do List helps borrowers keep track of and review outstanding ‘To-Dos’, (data requirements, action items, etc.) required for deal approval, contracting and funding. You will use the To-Do List to identify applicable requirements, submit data and review requested changes.
Navigating to Your To-Do List
Your To-Do List is accessed through the borrower portal using the following steps.
Step 1: Log In to the Borrower Portal.
If you are logging in for the first time, you’ll be prompted to create an account.
Step 2: Find your Deal
Navigate to the “Deals” tab, and select the applicable Deal.
Step 3: Find your To-Do List
From the deal overview, click on the blue “To-Do List” icon .
Note if you do not see the blue “To-Do List” icon, you either don't have any items on your to-do list or this feature hasn't been activated for your deal.
Using Your To-Do List
Your To-Do List provides two critical functions:
- Identifying outstanding data. The To-Do List will be your primary way of seeing what is still required at any given point in time. Note: Wunder may add To-Dos at any time in its sole discretion.
- Data submission. To streamline document processing, all data must be uploaded via the To-Do List. This ensures documents don’t get missed and removes inefficiencies associated with sending files over email.
Your To-Do List must be completed prior to important milestones including credit approval, contracting and funding. While certain milestones have specific deadlines (ex. the To-Do List for Disbursement Goal must be completed 2 Mondays prior to your Funding date), Wunder strongly encourages that you check your To-Do List periodically and upload all required documentation as it becomes available to ensure you meet your targeted funding timeline.
Clicking the icon opens notes with critical information including but not limited to:
- How to successfully complete the To-Do, including specific details the data must include
- Why that item is necessary for Wunder’s diligence process
- Common issues with the To-Do
- Links to Wunder’s Support Center to provide additional guidance
To-Do List Goals
Your To-Do List will show all required items to achieve your next “Goal(s)”. Goals are specific milestones in Wunder’s financing process. Your To-Do list will show you all To-Dos for the next applicable Goals. To toggle between goals, select the “Goals” drop down and select the applicable goal.
Types of To-Dos
- Data Requirements include an button allowing you to add documentation to a specific data requirement. Note you are able to upload multiple documents to one To-Do at the same time.
- Action Items are tasks needed to achieve your next Goal. Instructions to complete the task will be provided as a note on the To-Do. Examples of Action Items include connecting the borrower’s bank account and executing Wunder’s contracts.
Each To-Do will feature an icon indicating the current status of that particular diligence item.
- indicates that the To-Do is still outstanding.
- indicates that data has been uploaded or an action has been initiated. This icon will remain in place while Wunder reviews the uploaded documentation for acceptability.
- indicates that the To-Do has been completed and any uploaded document(s) have been accepted by Wunder. No further action is needed.
- indicates that the uploaded data did not satisfy Wunder’s diligence criteria. Wunder will add a note detailing the issues with the previously uploaded documentation and the necessary changes and/or new documentation required to satisfy the To-Do. Note: consistently check your To-Do List after submitting data for any requested changes. You cannot rely on Wunder to reach out regarding rejected diligence items. Any delays in responding to rejected items will likely lead to an extended funding timeline.
- indicates that the particular To-Do has a due date.